RSPS coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For begginners

3 posters

Go down

For begginners Empty For begginners

Post  Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:42 pm

We're going to start off with probably the easiest way to code: Changing item prices.

1. Go to config in your server source.
2. Go to a wordpad file called "item" or "items". It may be different for different servers, or you may have both.
3. A wordpad will pop up with all of the item id's and their prices. You must know what these id's are ahead of time. You'll see about 6-8 numbers values next to the item id. The first three values next to the item id are the item's main prices.
4. Change all three values to a number you wish the item to cost.
5. Save the file, compile the server, and restart the server.
6. Congradulations, you've just become a coder.

Another way to code would be adding npc's.
1. To figure out npc id's you need to go to config and click on the wordpad (or notepad) called "npc".
2. Open up a wordpad (or notepad) called "autospawn".
3. You will see all the npc's and their positions. Make a new space for your npc (by pressing enter at the top). The first two values is where your npc is going to spawn. The other values are for advanced coders, so you can just put 0 0 0 0 1 for those.
4. Type in "spawn = (npc id) (x position) (y position) 0 0 0 0 1" without the quotations. Each value is seperated by the tab button on your keyboard. I'm not telling you how to get your x and y position on the game cause you should know how. If not, go on youtube or something.
5. Save the file, compile the server, and restart the server.
6. Congradulations, you've just coded in an npc into your server.

The last free code im going to teach you is how to change items in shops.
1. Go to config and click on a wordpad (or notepad) called "shops".
2. You'll see the names of your shops in the game followed by the item id and then the amount.
3. The values will be seperated by twos, so it will be "(item id) (how many) (item id) (how many) (item id) (how many)" etc... seperated by the tab button.
4. By this point you should be pretty knowledgable on how to change the amount of the items, but not how to add one.
5. All you have to do is go to the last item amount of a shop and press tab, place the item id you want to add, press tab, and then put in a value for the amount of the item
6. Save>compile>restart.
7. Congradulations, you're a begginner coder.

I really hope this small guide helped a bit for you guys! any feedback or positive inquaries, please send to my email address at littlemancraigers@yahoo.com or leave a reply. Thanks for reading!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rspscoderz.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

For begginners Empty Cool

Post  Anonono Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:37 am

Thanks bro, this really helped a lot, I hope you get my email with my amount of hours... Thanks again :]

Anonono

Back to top Go down

For begginners Empty sweet

Post  murphdawg Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

sweet bro, much appreciated

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

For begginners Empty Nice

Post  TehFirst Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 am

Nice dude, could you post a youtube vid please?

TehFirst

Back to top Go down

For begginners Empty I'll pay you 20$ to make me a server

Post  WilliamIsMakingRSPS Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am

NUFF SAID.

WilliamIsMakingRSPS

Back to top Go down

For begginners Empty Accepted.

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 am

Alright man, message my email.. Littlemancraigers@yahoo.com
Admin
Admin